Thursday, September 17, 2009

Healthy habits, unhealthy habits

Two simple questions:

1) What three things did you do this week that is healthy for you body (physical), mind (emotional), or soul (spititual health)?

2) What three unhealthy things did you do this week that was unhealthy?

Sometimes we do things that are unhealthy because of habit, stress, tight on time or just tired. Priorites can get complicated when too many things are going on.

For me on question 1 - exercised, went to doctor on my elbow (tendinitis), some days ate no meat.

Question 2 - need to get more sleep, one day wanted chocolate and more chocolate, and I need to spend more time in prayer.


Answers can be simple. We're all busy. But the little things in health can go a long way and into a good habit.

On Sunday let's discuss - What do you struggle with when it comes to food? Are you an emotional eater, everything looks good, always hungry, eat on the go? Personality ties into
habits of eatting. Mental health ties into food. Discipline (will power) and control is the key to a sucessful diet.

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. I went for a walk, had a lite lunch and same for supper. I prayed in the morning and evening.
    I ate two donuts, did not go to any AA meetings this week. I also did not pray, instead read a book.

    ReplyDelete