Sunday, July 19, 2009

today

I have a lot of stuff bouncing around today in my head. I am trying hard to keep it all straight so that I can be a coherent human and get my stuff done!
1. being an adult can sometimes suck.... I wanted so badly to go to the lake today (self invited lake trip that is) but I have homework.. and as an adult I absolutely understand that by not doing my work to enjoy the day at the lake I am hurting myself and it really isn't worth it...*stupid growing up*
2. I just got my KCP&L bill and it is 150.00 ... what the heck?? We have been short a couple of people in the house and I actually have accomplished getting the kids to shut the doors etc when they are leaving.. also I turned my ac up... is there some new rate hike or tax I didn't know was coming?
3. I miss my kids.
4. Richard called me this week and said that he was getting on the plane with the kids to come back to KC. For all of you who know my situation you KNOW this causes me an enormous amount of stress... and I am not sure what to do about it.
5. I am starving... and I don't really have anything in the fridge... so the opportunity for bad choices is pretty high right now.
6. I adore my church and the people within it.
7. I am surrounded today with the grace of God which means all of this stuff bouncing around will work itself out... probably with very little help from me!
8. I was able to help my Pastor with her thumb owie a little and that ALWAYS makes me feel good.
love you all

1 comment: